Joanna Blomberg (739.1364)
Jan Burwitz (731.9082)
Denise Hansen (750.3883)
Sara Kokko (720.0271)
Kristen Leavins (703.863.4662)
Brenda Ott (540.7476)
Bobbie Peterson (730.8504)
Stacey Sparks (277.6539)
Andrea Van Ye (720.9699)
Krista Zachor (475.9197)
The Women's Ministry of Calvary Bible Church seeks to encourage and equip women in becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Through a loving and trusting environment, our goals are as follows:
- To minister to women (spiritually, emotionally, intellectually) in a relevant way at every age and stage of life.
- To instill the biblical principle of mentoring into every woman by providing opportunities for interaction in multi-generational settings.
- To provide opportunity and encouragement for ministry to our community.
Check out this year's lineup of ministry events below! If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email.
Women’s Ministry is taking a short break over the summer to nourish our souls and enjoy time with our families. We are excited about the upcoming 2017/2108 program and encourage you to check it out when our new brochure comes out in mid-August.
Until then, some dates you might want to mark on your calendar are:
• September 6: Wednesday Bible study begins.
• September 12: Evening Edition begins
• November 4: Retreat on a Bus
• December 5: Christmas Tea
Enjoy your summer!
The Calvary Bible Women’s Ministry Team