Equipping Connection Classes (ECCs) are a vital part of Calvary’s Adult Ministries. They gather in Rooms 112–133 on Sunday mornings during both service hours (8:45 & 10:20 AM). Equipping classes run for 7–8 weeks per session. They are designed for two purposes:
- Building Community: Classes provide an opportunity for you to connect with others in meaningful spiritual friendships. There is time during each class to connect with other members and pray for one another. Plus, many of our classes are social outside of Sunday mornings and provide a great way to stay connected to Christ-centered community throughout the week.
- Spiritual Growth: Classes provide an opportunity for you to grow in your faith and in your understanding and application of God’s word. Classes study specific passages of Scripture, as well as Biblical topics. You will grow deeper in Christ-likeness, so that you can live out the Gospel by loving and serving others.
Grow Deeper Together & In God’s Word!
We have classes for specific life stage communities, as well as elective classes that are topical, biblical classes for every life stage.
- “The Journey” (young adults ages 18-29)
- “Young Married Life Together” (young marrieds without kids)
- “Community of Parents” (parents with young kids)
- “Parents of Teens” (parents of teenagers)
- “Boomers” (older adults who are still in the workforce)
- “60+ Community” (older, mostly retired adults)
- “Electives” (topical, biblical classes for every life stage)
Excellent Teachers. Quality Learning. Great Community.
You can find our adult community classes near the Calvary Cafe every Sunday morning. You can join a community class at any time, there's no need to wait until the next session begins!
A new session of adult Sunday school classes begins Sunday, November 5th!
Topics this session include CBC Church Vision, 1 Timothy, 1 John, Job and many others.
Our adult Sunday school classes are a great way to meet new friends while deepening your faith and study of God's Word!
You are welcome to join any class community, even if it's not your life stage. Come and fellowship with other believers. Join for the full class session, or pop into a class when your schedule allows. Choose a topic that interests you and/or fits with your schedule. Join anytime!
Click on the link below to learn more: