Late this afternoon, the church staff was notified of a number of positive COVID-19 tests affecting families involved in Wednesday ministries. Based on this information, we have decided to cancel in-person ministry events for Wednesday, October 28. We will post further updates as we learn more information. This includes:
- AWANA is online tonight - visit the AWANA Facebook group for more info
- C-Team will be meeting virtually - visit the C-Team Facebook group for more info
- SWAT will be meeting virtually - visit the SWAT Facebook group for more info
- Men's Study will be meeting online @ 6:45pm - join by Google Meet
- GriefShare is cancelled tonight
- Published: 28 October 2020 28 October 2020
Our church leaders have issued a call for a day of fasting and prayer this Thursday, October 15. We invite you to join us for this special day. Throughout the day, we will be praying and fasting for our church, community, and our healthcare workers. Join us online or in the worship center from 6:00pm to 6:45pm for a time of prayer led by our elders and pastors.
Fasting for A Day
Wondering what fasting is and how it works? Pastor Keith recently preached a sermon on fasting as part of our series "New Kingdom Living." Watch it now to learn more about what fasting is and why believers should practice this spiritual discipline. If you do not have much experience with fasting, check out the link below for some helpful info to get you started:
We will be holding a church-wide time of confession and prayer on Thursday evening. We encourage everyone in the church family to join us.
For those attending in-person: We do not have ushers and greeters scheduled for this prayer meeting. The doors to the Worship Center will be open. Please find seats and be mindful of social distancing. We encourage you to wear a mask if you are able to do so out of deference to others who will be attending.
You can also join us through our lifestream. Click the link below to tune in:
- Published: 13 October 2020 13 October 2020
Due to the surge in COVID-19 infection rates in our area, our ministries are making a number of adjustments to scheduling and health measures at in-person gatherings. Updates will be posted on this page for reference. Our church believes in the importance of gathering together for worship and the study of God's word, but we are also mindful of the health crisis in the community and encourage our congregation to take steps to help alleviate the spread of COVID-19.
- Tuesday Evening Edition is meeting virtually on October 20. Contact Jan Burwitz (920) 731-9082 to get connected.
- Women's Wednesday Morning Bible Study is meeting at 9:25am this week. Masks and social distancing required.
- Men's Bible Study will meet at 6:35pm this Wednesday. Masks required and increased social distancing.
- AWANA Kickoff has been postponed until October 28. Contact Deb Rohrkaste if you would like to pick up your books.
- C-Team (Grades 7-8) is meeting this Wednesday at 6:45pm. Masks required in hallways.
- SWAT (High School) is meeting this Wednesday at 7:00pm. Masks required at all times.
- Welcome Home! has been rescheduled to November 6 & 7. Contact the church office if you would like to participate.
- KZBabies/KZPreschool will be closed on October 11 & 18. We will evaluate reopening on October 25.
- DivorceCare & Griefshare are meeting in-person. Check our Care Ministries page for more details.
- Sunday Evening Prayer is cancelled this week. We will resume online prayer on October 18 until further notice.
- Published: 06 October 2020 06 October 2020