Each Christmas, we collect a special offering to give to a ministry or cause engaged in kingdom-building. This year, we are splitting the Christmas offering three ways:
- Asia Frontier Outreach - AFO works with the ministry of Pastor Lu (who recently spoke at Calvary Missions Weekend). His ministry serves the underground church in Asia by training national pastors and leaders. They are also supporting the needs of the humanitarian crisis currently taking place in Myanmar.
- Called to Peace - to help train advocates of victims of domestic abuse within our church family.
- Samaritan's Purse - specifically towards the humanitarian crisis in Israel, helping both Arabs & Jews both.
Please be in prayer for these ministries and give as God leads you.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Online at cbcneenah.org/give – select the “Christmas Offering” account (only available December 1-31).
- In-person or by mail – write “Christmas Offering” on the memo of your check or envelope. Mail checks to PO Box 799, Neenah, WI 54957.
Donations to the Christmas Offering must be received by December 31. Give online or have your check postmarked on December 31. The church office will be closed December 22-January 1, but there is a secure mailbox outside the church office where you can deposit end of the year giving.